Check out our job board regularly. We keep it updated with Middle Tennessee s best jobs.
Wood Personnel has partnered with a Murfreesboro based automotive OEM to find a Master Scheduler. The Master Scheduler will lead all aspects of production material planning and supervise up to 3 supply chain employees. Qualified candidates will have worked in production scheduling in a high paced manufacturing environment and supervised multiple employees. Qualified candidates please submit resume below. This is a direct hire position.
- Work unilaterally across all departments to ensure material needs for successful production are met.
- Lead a small team of Production Schedulers to guarantee production material needs are filled and inventory levels are sufficient.
- Oversee all aspects of WMS systems, which could include: implementation, upgrades, training, configuration and more
- Manage inventory levels by working with Value Stream Management and Plant Management to understand production levels, needs and plans
- Lead procurement by working with Value Stream Management to understand production schedules.
- Create and execute supply chain strategy
- 7+ years of supply chain, or materials management experience
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Experience creating and executing logistic/supply chain schemes
- Knowledge of TS16949
- Experience working with Lean Methodologies
- Must of 2+ years experience supervising personnel