Check out our job board regularly. We keep it updated with Middle Tennessee s best jobs.
Wood Personnel has partnered with a Franklin based manufacturer to find a Maintenance Manager. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years experience as a Maintenance Manager and have supervised teams of 10+ people. Additionally, six sigma and relevant maintenance certifications are preferred. Qualified candidates, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
Maintenance Manager Overview:
- Manage all maintenance technicians and electricians’ daily activities and schedules.
- Create and maintain PM Schedules
- Maintain reports using a variety of Microsoft Office products
- Exhibit stellar communication skills while working unilaterally with leadership and production personnel
- Work to understand the unique needs of each production line/department
- Manage maintenance budgets
- General maintenance, as needed.
- Excellent understanding of PLC’s. Degree, or certifications a bonus
- Previous experience in an injection molding environment
- Manage Maintenance Department Inventory
Desired experience and education include:
- Associates degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree is a plus!
- 10+ years job experience in manufacturing maintenance and engineering.
- 5+ years experience in a supervisory or management role
- Experience installing and maintaining manufacturing equipment and machinery, performing preventive maintenance; reading blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and within a team
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- PLC certifications a plus